[Noisebridge-discuss] Thoughts on establishing commitment to NB

Eric W. Rasmussen ewr at majortek.com
Fri Jun 7 04:14:16 UTC 2013

You're the first person that has acknowledged my efforts. Thank you.

The box needs to be metal, yet transparent.  At this time I'm thinking
along the lines of those square mesh panels that snap together at the
corners with plastic fasteners. I have no idea what they are called but
there was a cubby hole/shelving system made with them near the Dirty
Room.  Instead of using the plastic fasteners, use zip-ties. Fasten the
top front with a lock. The zip-ties on the top rear will allow it to
"hinge" when opened. Cut some clear plastic and line the inside so that
the money doesn't fall through the holes. Next, fasten the box with a
thicker cable that is difficult to cut. One can be custom made at Cole
Hardware for about $8.

Again, this is just a general idea. It can be made with materials
already present in the space (except the cable).