[Noisebridge-discuss] Gamebridge?

Artur Moczulski artur.moczulski at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 19:59:10 UTC 2013

Hey Brian,

I was trying to get in touch with Alex some time ago and also nothing came
out of it. I would be interested in participating in gamebridge. Do you
have any specifics in mind?

Best regards,
Artur Moczulski

"Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later."
+1 (319) 512 - 8517
about.me/amoczulski