[Noisebridge-discuss] Rebase Meeting Notes - Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Fri Jun 14 10:08:24 UTC 2013

Also, we stood aside as Monad do-o-cratiked a whiteboard at the bottom of
the stairs, visible as you leave; as I understand his intent, this is
another method for people to put in their two cents about what they would
change if they had the time, and what they wouldn't change about
Noisebridge. As discussed above, there is also the wiki, and a sort of
"running meeting" happening via the list, but of course, we'd encourage
those who can make 18:00 Tuesday meetings to directly become part of the
process. -dru