[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Re: Red asked to leave.

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 23:35:18 UTC 2013

# some beings want you to walk on eggshells even @ NB.
# bet you 73 bitcoins if it was a black chick with ink that said>>
# black pride or black power or another culture doing the same>>
# NO ONE would say a word about it, especially to them.
# do they actually know what the asian ink SAYS and MEANS>>
# that comes through the house?
# the latino ink?
# the russian ink?
# the invisible ink?
# nope.

# +1 jim
# and white power isn't always a racial slogan it's the rascist minds>>
# and race baiters that interpret it that way and want others to.
# though of course it *is* used by beings with negative intonation.
# how does anyone know he didn't do it in the pen to get affiliated and>>
# survive.

end comments

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 11:29 AM, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:

>     There are cases of people with tatoos
> changing their ideas over time; some try
> to remove tatoos from their earlier days.
>     I have no info about the person in
> question, just the above general reflection
> on policy.
>

> On Fri, 2013-06-14 at 11:19 -0700, Liz Henry wrote:
> > I don't think my world includes reality where someone with a "white
> > power tattoo" is a "nice guy". Nuh-uh.  It is fine for a community to
> > be open but set some appropriate boundaries.
> >

> > Anyway, is "Red" the same as "Robby with the White Power Tattoo"?
> >

> > - liz
> >

> > On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 4:18 AM, Mitchel McAllister
> > <xonimmortal at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >         The name of the guy with the tattoos is Robbie, and he's a
> >         nice guy. I haven't seen Robby do anything that warranted
> >         being asked to leave. Of course, Robby might be nice to me
> >         because I am one of two people who bothered to introduce
> >         themselves to him.

> > Liz Henry
> >
> > lhenry at mozilla.com
> > lizhenry at gmail.com

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*