[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Re: Red asked to leave.

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 08:21:44 UTC 2013

Actually, there is a reason the Black Panther Party was founded in Oakland.
:P Don't forget there's a lot of history here and it still goes on today,
as much as in Birmingham and Memphis and all the other places where shit
goes down first.

And yes, I have been to the rest of the country and lived some strange
parts of it. I even went through a public school system that was segregated
(yes, they still exist this way! ask me sometime and I will tell you
stories about how fucking insane that is), and yeah, the bay area: still
pretty fucking racist compared to many places in the US.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 12:17 AM, Robert "Finny" Merrill <
rfmerrill at berkeley.edu> wrote:

> No really like, what is your point of comparison here?

-Snailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnails
http://obamaischeckingyouremail.tumblr.com/