[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Re: Red asked to leave.

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 15:17:41 UTC 2013

Thank you hep and snail, well said. I wonder if you might want to join me
in hosting an anti-racism workshop in the space some time in the next few
weeks -- in July. Another possibility is having an antiracism meeting
happen where some of us can develop and disseminate some of these core
values and assert them in the space.

- liz

Liz Henry
lhenry at mozilla.com