[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Re: Red asked to leave.

Adrian Chadd adrian.chadd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 16:52:46 UTC 2013

On 19 June 2013 09:48, Norman <pryankster at gmail.com> wrote:
> My experience has been that the people that need/should to be at the
> workshop are the people that aren't there.

Ah, the standard problem with trying to run events to help "fix"
people, when simultaneously trying to push them away so you don't have
to be exposed to risky/triggering behaviour.

Question is - how do you encourage people who are / have been jerks to
come to these events and be accepted ?

It's not an easy problem to solve without a large cultural shift.

Adrian
(Gah, I really wanted to keep my psychology degree out of this...)