[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Tattoos vs. behavior

Davidfine d at vidfine.com
Wed Jun 19 22:02:14 UTC 2013

The man with the white power tattoos on his triceps. You identified him
as Robby. In a previous message LinkIncarnate wrote "it was what he had
to do to survive not something he believes in", which I read as
"prison". Please excuse me if I have some details wrong.

I continue to offer assistance to anyone who wants to cover up their
racist ink. A couple others have pledged $, too. If someone doesn't want
to broadcast that they are a member of a white supremacy group, we as a
community should remove any obstacles in their path.
If someone wants to broadcast that affiliation, we can skip right to
that discussion.
--David