[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Tattoos vs. behavior

LinkReincarnate linkreincarnate at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 20:03:05 UTC 2013

Danny don't fucking lump me in with Drew.  Or with racists just because I
don't believe every assumption that passes through my head. If a container
says poison does that mean it contains poison?   In fact it may have been
useful to have a person with racist tattoos simply because it causes the
shady racists to come out to hiding and be identified and removed from the
group.  If you want to talk about this in person I would be more than happy
to oblige you but frankly it seems to me like you are encouraging people to
hack me. Especially since you just started following my twitter feed after
this argument. While you are on there feel free to look at my history of
fighting racism on twitter.  Of course that is not surprising that you
would turn to mob justice given your end's justify the means attitude of
this whole affair.  You and Lief and Snail and Liz are a cabal that hopes
to control every aspect of noisebridge and you gang up on people who
disagree with any tiny part of your agenda. You are living in as effective
of an echo chamber as anything in the deep south and even using the same
fucking logic as southerners to justify your point of view.  Your entire
group encourages classism the continuation of racism, and sexism.   I was
not defending racism for like the 13th time.  I was fighting the idea that
white privilege is a concept that white people are incapable of
understanding. If white people can't understand white privilege they why
even bring it up?  It will only confuse us. I was fighting the idea that I
could not understand what it feels like to live under the priviledge of
another group or be a part of a regularly disparaged group.  None of you
fucking know me, any of my life experiences or even what fucking
demographic I belong to. Nor have any attempted to understand or find out.
 In fact I am demonized for pointing out that your assumption of others may
be wrong. How do you know that I am not a part of a group targeted by the
kkk?  You don't. You people are soo chomping at the bit to prove how not
racist and accepting you are that you have stopped thinking. Throw the baby
out with the bathwater.  If assumptions and appearances are always correct
why do we need the eff, or the ACLU? Or lawyers or judges or scientists.
Who am I indeed you neckbearded fuck.

www.linkreincarnate.com