[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Tattoos vs. behavior

Adrian Chadd adrian.chadd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 22:27:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 20 June 2013 14:49, Davidfine <d at vidfine.com> wrote:

> If Robby refuses the offer, I'd like to hear about that as well. That would
> say to me that he is in fact a member of a white supremacist group, and not
> a good match for the community we're building.
> Be excellent,
> --D

That's one way to interpret that.

Another way is "damnit, I may not like it, but I don't want to go
through this crap again, leave me alone."

Jumping to /that/ particular conclusion because he decides he doesn't
want to cover the tattoo up is just as silly as assuming throwing
money at the problem will fix things. :-)

2c,

Adrian
(I'm trying not to troll, honest. But damn.)