[Noisebridge-discuss] Open space only for hackers?

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Fri Jun 21 03:56:20 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Daniel Kelly <arrays.tostring at gmail.com>wrote:

> If you don't live in the space, you'll be fine.

You're pretty much falling into the ongoing discussion about exactly this
topic that goes on this list. I'm being particularly cranky at the moment,
so you shouldn't take my ranting as gospel, but I'd encourage you to read
about https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_Vision  .

I'm personally shimmying towards the dark side of the force, right now, so
I would strongly suggest you should be doing something a bit more hackery
than working on your own screenplay. But it can be a little hard to find
out ways to do that -- can I suggest Circuit Hacking Mondays as a good
start?

d.