[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Notes 2013-6-25

Aaronco Thirtysix aaronco36 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 16:18:35 UTC 2013

While at the Space yesterday afternoon, I also found that one *CAN
INDEED* access all links at noisebridge.net (at least through FF/IW)
by constantly and specifically omitting the www and first dot/period
of the full URL.
This means that not only
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2013_06_25 will function
acceptably, as Naomi Most wrote, but also working are
https://noisebridge.net,
for the Announce list, ... etcetera.

So no https://WWW<dot>noisebridge.net,
... etc. (caps and <dot> for emphases of course, really all "www.")
Again, just must be careful to go ahead remove the leading www and
first dot/period of the full NB URLs until the whole issue with the
SSL Certificate renewal can be fully resolved.
-A