[Noisebridge-discuss] Response to Rebase Notes

Scott Feichter scottfeichter at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 21:08:11 UTC 2013

This is excellent nice work. Looks like all the ones I know of are covered except maybe Mother Brown's Kitchen and Providence Church in Bayveiw. I don't know how to update the wiki sorry.

If anyone needs specific help with connecting or initiating any of these services please email me I'm happy to help.