[Noisebridge-discuss] bags of clothes and assorted items under workbenches

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 00:57:56 UTC 2013

"It looks like there might be alot of things from under and around the
workbench that are gonna have to go in the trash. any word on when we
might get that dumpster?"

Douglas.

I have cleared a spot by the Hacker Stackers for bulk trash that needs
to be removed from the space, except for hazards and E-waste. Once the
pile is large enough, Monad and I (and any other volunteers) will take
everything in that area to the dump using Monad's trailer.