[Noisebridge-discuss] Community, FTP, & Problem Solving

Norman pryankster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 22:13:45 UTC 2013

I think you were trying to quote a comment I made and what you said is
NOT what I said. What I said is that my experience has been that the
people that need to go to these workshops are the people that don't show up.

I did not say that there is no use in having them and didn't say
anything about that I "believed that harassment is only the problem of
skeevy creepers, and those they creep on." Harassment and assault are a
serious problem in our society not just at Noisebridge.

If you are going to quote me please be correct and don't put words or
motives in my mouth. I am quite capable of doing that myself.

Norman