[Noisebridge-discuss] Asked to leave: Tony Longshanks & Veronica

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 18:56:18 UTC 2013

Thank you for trying to set some boundaries on behavior, Tom.  I had
thought Tony was aware he is not welcome at Noisebridge after the incident
with him staying in the elevator closet and becoming trapped there.

I would like for everyone to find housing and have food sources.

I would like to say that I firmly stand with Tom here in believing that
Noisebridge is not for housing, sleeping, basic shelter or storage, or
other necessities of life.  It is an attempt for people to have a workshop
for technology, making, hacking, learning, and teaching.

If you are reading this, and you feel entitled to live, cook, shelter from
the elements, etc. at Noisebridge, I would like to ask you to step back
from using the space in those ways.

Cheers,

Liz