[Noisebridge-discuss] Robby

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Jun 30 08:28:39 UTC 2013

I just want to say that, while i was not at last weeks meeting and only
heard about it through the internet, I feel strongly that Leif's outburst
was 100% warranted and excellent, and I appreciate that he did it.

Leif said what needed to be said, in the way it needed to be said, and I
think we should all thank him for that.  One of these days a real rain
will come, and wash noisebridge clean, but until that day we need to be
ready to tell some people to GTFO once in a while.

speaking of which, Tony Longshanks claims that he and others are going to
storm noisebridge and take back their "right" to be there.

-jake

Adrian Chadd wrote:

This should be good.

Just please, keep an open mind and don't snap at him. Not like... Last
week
:p

-adrian