[Noisebridge-discuss] Set the date for a Noisebridge Fundraiser

Justin Morrison me at justinmorrison.net
Tue Mar 12 05:55:51 UTC 2013

Hi.

The 4 of us would like to perform. We'd need a space with some cleared
floor, perhaps a conference room.

>From San Francisco:

Justin Morrison: Dance
Christine Bonansea: Dance

>From Amsterdam:

Katie Duck: Dance
Alfredo Genovesi: Music

Other musicians and noise makers welcome to join in for a 2nd set.

Some word whether this is welcome and/or possible would be welcome,
--
Justin Morrison
http://justinmorrison.net