[Noisebridge-discuss] Help, please: T-shirts for Noisebridge

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 19:26:48 UTC 2013

*On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com>
 wrote:
*

*Can someone please count the Noisebridge T-shirts on the bookshelf (near
the kitchen), and let me know how many we have there of each size (and if
they are women/girl or men sizes)?*

I have just done so & this was my count (verified by an impartial second
party):

9 Extra (1x) Large - women/girl
2 Large - women/girl

It would seem Noisebridge suffers from a sparsity of extra large women.
That's all I see atm, unless there are more stored elsewhere in the space.

We don't want to spend $1,000 on Tshirts when we're trying to raise money,
though, do we? We just got a vinyl cutter, we can make stencils & make our
own Tshirts! Maybe order a smaller quantity of professional print ones (on
more than just black Tshirts?) & make the rest in house?

+11+