[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge is under a Bandersnatch attack!

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 03:55:16 UTC 2013

No damage was sustained to the member shelves - I was there this morn as
well.
I rather like her art. Better than blank walls.
I remember when she gave a 5MoF talk. Funny shit. She was nervous
beforehand; she's a human being, contrary to appearances. Don't forget
that. Consider what purpose it serves to ridicule someone en masse on a
mailing list.
Just sayin.'

+11+