[Noisebridge-discuss] Get the F Out!

Garrett Smith dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 06:13:49 UTC 2013

On 3/13/13, Casey Callendrello <c1 at caseyc.net> wrote:
> I politely suggest that Noisebridge, as an infrastructure provider for
> technical-creative projects, is not the place to discuss this.

My my, what personal and social skills you have.

Top posting, in spite of having the problems with that pointed out in
the message to which you're replying, and with new subject matter but
the same subject line.

> Perhaps a politics mailing list is warranted? Then again, the politics

The subject line and the first message is an announcement for a social
event. Try to follow along.

March 22, 3pm, Union Square. Get the F Out.
--
Garrett
Twitter: @xkit