[Noisebridge-discuss] Get the F Out!

jim jim at systemateka.com
Sat Mar 16 17:51:36 UTC 2013

    Thanks lots for the explanation. Please do that
more.
    Reminds me of discussions of sugar: some organic,
health-minded personage decided to investigate the
evils of sugar, went to a processing plant, and
reported that there was no danger in sugar, not as
far as contaminants: the process created something
unnaturally, almost supernaturally pure.