[Noisebridge-discuss] Fundraiser Questions

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 20:01:13 UTC 2013

On 3/16/2013 12:50 PM, James Sundquist wrote:

> How long do you want noisejam to play? 30min? More?

about 10 mins for musicians to set up, about 20 mins for the
performance. (yes, i realized the 'end-time' question was not something
you could answer, sorry, it was a cut and paste from one of the
participants).

> What do you need in terms of xlr and 1/4? Roughly how many? Do you
> already have any cables, stands, or adapters?

will get back on that, checking with the players.

> What can you provide, or even potentially share with other musicians?

gearwise, don't think our players can lend out their personal gear, but
if you tell me specific items needed, i'll ask.

THANK YOU JAMES FOR HELPING ORGANIZE THIS!