[Noisebridge-discuss] Transistor question

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 17:04:20 UTC 2013

Thanks Mitch!

Mike taught me how to fox hound a stereo amplifier. It only took him a minute or two to identify the broken A798 in the left channel of the first stage audio. It makes me want to practice on more broken amplifiers.

I'm going to do the repair when the parts arrive in the mail.

Thanks again,
Chris

Sent from my iPhone