[Noisebridge-discuss] Participants Wanted for Research (Thu 3/21 – Fri 3/29)

Stefan Friedel sgfriedel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 23:38:28 UTC 2013

Dear Noisebridge,

Hello! My name is Stefan Friedel, and I am a graduate student in the
Master of Arts Program in the Social Sciences (MAPSS) at the
University of Chicago. I just wanted to send a quick reminder that I
will be arriving at Noisebridge this Thursday (3/21) to conduct
research for my master's thesis, and would like to ask for your help!

I am looking for a wide variety of people to participate in a 2 hour
interview, and to answer questions about their projects, their
opinions, and their experiences at the hackerspace. Participation in
this study is completely voluntary (participants must be 18 years or
older), and there is no compensation being offered. For anyone willing
to participate though, I would be happy to conduct the interview over
lunch or coffee (my expense!). Please also note that the interview can
be shortened as needed to accommodate your schedule.

I will be at Noisebridge (2169 Mission St., San Francisco, CA 94103)
starting this Thursday March 21st, and staying through Tuesday March
26th. I will then be back for one day on Friday March 29th. If you are
busy during that time but would still like to participate, not to
worry! Please contact me and we can arrange for an interview over
Skype or via chat.

If you are interested in participating, or would like to discuss the
project in greater detail, please contact me at sgfriedel at gmail.com,
or at sfriedel at uchicago.edu. I can also be reached by phone at
512-743-9692 (voice or text).

If you have any questions or concerns, please also feel free to
contact my faculty advisor at the University of Chicago, Michael
Fisch, at mfisch at uchicago.edu.

Thank you for your time!!!

Sincerely,

Stefan Friedel