[Noisebridge-discuss] Question Re: Voice-Activated Software

jim jim at systemateka.com
Tue Mar 19 16:44:44 UTC 2013

    I put your query to the San Francisco Linux Users'
Group and got a couple of tips for Linux-based platforms.
Need more info? Ask, and I'll try to dig stuff up.

Check out offerings from the Edinburgh Speech Technology Research site:
http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/
Carniegi Mellon also had something called sphinx for voice recognition.

A natural language nAPI is available for Ruby, Python, PyPI, Java
http://dev.maluuba.com/