[Noisebridge-discuss] Adeline Live/Labs is looking for new housemates

Jenny Ryan jenny at thepyre.org
Tue Mar 19 08:12:28 UTC 2013

Hey Noisebridge!

Thanks to a newly-vacant top floor, Juul, Morten, Craig, Mikey and myself
are currently seeking 1 "permanent" and 2 summer subletters starting 1
April or 1 May!

We are variously into biohacking (synthetic bio and molecular immunology),
anthropology, programming/web dev/mesh networks, building, art, music,
activism, and culture hacking through creating an excellent model of
intentional community living. We are looking for complementary humans who
share the vision. Queer/genderqueer folks especially welcome.

We have a yurt, a garden and half a dozen boisterous chickens in the
backyard. ~1 mile from the W Oakland BART and 1 mile from sudo room, and
just down the block and across the street from another friendly hackerhouse.

Rent is in the range of 400-500/month. We all pitch in on meals and chores,
and ~90% of our food is dumpstered. The other 10% is homebrew ;)

Drop me an email and let's hang out around a backyard campfire!

Be well,

 "Technology is the campfire around which we tell our stories."
-Laurie Anderson

"Storytelling reveals meaning without committing the error of defining it."
 -Hannah Arendt

"To define is to kill. To suggest is to create."
-Stéphane Mallarmé
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/attachments/20130319/393f1cf6/attachment.html>

More information about the Noisebridge-discuss mailing list