[Noisebridge-discuss] clair

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 17:56:05 UTC 2013

Considering it's something that changed the whole space, and she
definitely painted in areas over and around where other people had
decorated before... I still see her acting w/o consensus as an issue.

What's being requested here is an access code for a non-member.   Low
VOC / No VOC paint only partially solves the problem, but she has
shown that she will act without considering others in the space.

My objection remains.

-M