[Noisebridge-discuss] To the @#$er that broke into my member shelf...

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 01:52:34 UTC 2013

Beef up security? I don't like that either, but...?
Maybe if we make enough $ with this benefit on the 30th (& the other
benefits which are likely to follow if this one is not a disaster) NB could
purchase small lockers or secure storage receptacles for the members. Now
I'm having that familiar deja vu feeling of similar ideas being bandied
about in the distant past on this mailing list, though, which gives the
discussion a sense of futility, doesn't it? I hope not. I hate futility.

+11+