[Noisebridge-discuss] To the @#$er that broke into my member shelf...

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 04:26:26 UTC 2013

Membership seems like a widely dispersed enough state (i.e. lots of
members, on whom tabs are not kept) that having a cage that allows
access to the whole member area would just introduce a thin veil of a
barrier to theft.

And anyway, we teach classes on lockpicking around here.

I like the lockers idea.  But actually, mostly for aesthetic reasons.  :)

--Naomi