[Noisebridge-discuss] About "member shelves"

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 20:34:59 UTC 2013

Correct me if I am wrong, but I was told, on a number of occasions, the following:
+ There are no "member shelves".
+ Having a shelf is not a privilege of membership.
+ Anyone who wants one of the shelves can have one, except there are no open spaces currently.

I did suggest a few months ago (November, I believe) that we switch to lockers, both for the so-called member shelves and the so-called day shelves. I offered to look for lockers that might be up for sale or for free, and received no response.

Additionally, I believe we have a number of people who come here that might have the skills needed to create our own lockers, if we used both metal and wood (building exclusively from metal is a lot more difficult).

- Reverend Mik McAllister
Purveyor of Subversive Fiction
http://www.prismandink.com
http://www.lunatextpublications.com