[Noisebridge-discuss] To the @#$er that broke into my member shelf...

Gavin Knight gnnrok at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 02:36:19 UTC 2013

The reason noisebridge is so great is we let everyone in... The reason
noisebridge has issues is we let everyone in...

It's a public space, and if something is left around it might disappear.
 My advice is to take proactive measures on a personal level, and not leave
valuables at noisebridge. I understand it is burdensome to carry them
around, but sometimes these issues are better solved by you the property
holder, not a change in social dynamics or culture.