[Noisebridge-discuss] To the @#$er that broke into my member shelf...

Robert "Finny" Merrill rfmerrill at berkeley.edu
Fri Mar 22 08:05:45 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 12:41 AM, Dean Mao <dean.mao at hackerdojo.com> wrote:
> Hey now, we just moved, hence no art on any walls.  Also, we probably have
> more soldering irons than NB.  We have around 20 Weller 45 watt adjustables
> and about 35 simple 30 watt irons.  I guess you were either temporarily
> blind or you didn't bother looking around.

I visited you guys in like november or something. My point was not
that there's a lack of tools for hardware stuff but simply the fact
that nobody was doing it. The space felt kind of... I don't know how
to put it. There wasn't much to do or look at if you didn't bring your
laptop with you. It honestly felt more like a startup incubator than a
hackerspace.