[Noisebridge-discuss] To the @#$er that broke into my member shelf...

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 08:20:28 UTC 2013

Hey Dean,

  I hope you, or others at your space, can find some time to pop by for the
upcoming Noisebridge Fundraiser on the 30th and setup a table to show some
of the sweet projects you're working on at the Dojo.  Details for the event
can be found here[1], and registration is free.

[1]https://www.noisebridge.net/wikiArt