[Noisebridge-discuss] Just wanted to share this... (Weev)

Aaron Paul ap45827 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 19:08:38 UTC 2013

All can agree weev is/was/forever shall be annoying and offensive.

I find it more troubling the federal government overreaches and slams
people with a long list of charges, and just by virtue of there being so
many charges, what would usually be a misdemeanor becomes a felony
punishable by long prison terms, also known as the Magic Felony.

check out

http://www.volokh.com/2013/03/21/united-states-v-auernheimer-and-why-i-am-representing-auernheimer-pro-bono-on-appeal-before-the-third-circuit/