[Noisebridge-discuss] Too many kittens for broadband

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sat Mar 23 02:31:59 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 7:06 PM, nicolas weidinger
<dr.weidinger at gmail.com> wrote:
> what do you mean this wont work!?

Oh, I don't mean to say that wont work at all. I'm a big proponent of
Gigabit applications!

I just think about how to _prevent_ crashing browsers most of the
time, so my ears perked up reading the "crash the browser" part.

How about very nice full-screen HD videos of adorable kittens, and
never serve them at slower speeds, or intentionally add jitter and
delay if the streams are too slow.
Denying viewers adorable kittens unless they have gigabit Ethernet.
People will be out in the street with torches, demanding fiber, I tell you!