[Noisebridge-discuss] people who we don't want around, and a Change in the Axial Tilt of our Planet.

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 21:56:00 UTC 2013

Hey all,

Curious if others are bothered by Shawn posting to discuss, since we banned
him from the community for being a creepy stalker. Especially given that
the tone of his recent post is all 'LOL I should return'.

I know creating a sock puppet email account is easy enough but I would
still feel more comfortable if we had some kind of community response to
this asshole behavior, ie, taking him off the list or otherwise blocking
his ability to post to it using the same identity he used to stalk and
harass members of our community.

R.