[Noisebridge-discuss] people who we don't want around, and a Change in the Axial Tilt of our Planet.

Josh Juran jjuran at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 05:24:56 UTC 2013

On Mar 23, 2013, at 2:56 PM, rachel lyra hospodar wrote:

> Curious if others are bothered by Shawn posting to discuss, since
> we banned him from the community for being a creepy stalker.

Yes, I find this disturbing.

> Especially given that the tone of his recent post is all 'LOL I
> should return'.

Agreed -- his apparent unwillingness to take this seriously is also
disturbing.

I'm reminded of the velociraptors in Jurassic Park, always testing
the fence for weaknesses.

> I know creating a sock puppet email account is easy enough but I
> would still feel more comfortable if we had some kind of community
> response to this asshole behavior

Sending the message (which has been done already, thank you) is
important, even if it doesn't prevent a sockpuppet.  Besides Shawn,
there are many *indirect* recipients, including other potential
predators and concerned members of the community.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory

Josh