[Noisebridge-discuss] Shawn's Bike

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 21:47:07 UTC 2013

Careful, don't just snatch a bike off the rack.  Please find who it belongs
to with certainty.

Also, bike kitchen accepts donations.

On Mar 24, 2013 2:18 PM, "Jehan Tremback" <jehan.tremback at gmail.com> wrote:

FYI, I was at Noisebridge last night hacking with some friends. I looked
up, and Shawn was walking around. I told him that he needed to leave, and
he said he was just checking on his bike, and left immediately.

I stupidly did not ask which bike was his, but told several people about
the occurrence. The consensus seemed to be that Shawn was using the bike as
an excuse to come back to NB. I'm not going to speculate on Shawn's motives
for leaving the bike at NB, but it seems that it would be good to remove it
from the space.

Many people seemed to think that it was an older brown drop frame model
hanging on the rack. If this is indeed Shawn's bike, I will remove it from
the space on Tuesday at 4pm. I will take it to the 16th and Mission Bart
station and wait for 15 minutes before abandoning it there. Do people think
that this is a good idea?

CCing Shawn on this: I'm not going to get into the merit of the accusations
against you, but since you were banned by consensus, you are absolutely not
allowed to come back to Noisebridge under any circumstances. We could have
left your bike on Mission last night, but I am trying to get it back to you.

-Jehan