[Noisebridge-discuss] Twenty-three theses (was: Re: To the @#$er that broke into my member shelf...)

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 00:31:40 UTC 2013

I don't see how any of this "how do we judge people" is really of use.

Behavioral economics and evolutionary psychology tell us that we're
really pretty bad at it.   End of story.

If Noisebridge is interested in solving the problem of making NB a
better place, we ought to be looking elsewhere.

--Naomi