[Noisebridge-discuss] Twenty-three theses (was: Re: To the @#$er that broke into my member shelf...)

Ari Lacenski alacenski at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 21:26:44 UTC 2013

This thread is a study in the problem: attempts to describe issues
through comparison get sidetracked into sarcasm and ad-hominems.

The original post contained no blame and not much rhetoric.

If your response involves baiting a previous respondent based on their
choice of words, you're doing it wrong.

Ari