[Noisebridge-discuss] kitchen preparations

Robert Benson sf99er at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 01:26:23 UTC 2013

perhaps a week w/o food in the space & an aggressive mice catching campaign
undertaken by those who want the kitchen would render noticable results
before the 30th.
~robb

--
*occupysf.org*
*twitter.com/sf99er*

*But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the
same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is
their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide
new Guards for their future security.*
- Declaration of Independence*
*