[Noisebridge-discuss] Burton High School Field Trip Reminder

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 03:42:24 UTC 2013

Yes, I ordered 100 kits - it seems like they will come in handy.  With so
many kids coming I think it will be good to have a structured/focused
activity.  If anyone wants to share the cost of the kits that would be
great --  you can paypal me at lizhenry at gmail.com. The more
teachers/helpers, the better!

- liz

Liz Henry