[Noisebridge-discuss] Donating an Epson 4800

Darius Garza 313kid at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 17:58:29 UTC 2013

Fully functional, has some ink left. I suppose the cartridges can even be
refilled by hand if you're not looking for museum quality prints. It's a
great machine, just too big to keep around anymore. It's 17'' wide and can
take rolls of paper.

I live in san francisco, in the hayes valley area. Would be hoping to meet
up sometime in the evening after work to donate the printer.

d.