[Noisebridge-discuss] [8:00pm in Turing] Noisebridge Homepage Hacking! Web development!

Garrett Mace garrettmace at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 23:18:04 UTC 2013

Yes, made with genetically-modified Monsanto wheat flour, incorporating human genes for the sole purpose of making the wheat plants *feel* and scream while being harvested, while the chocolate is harvested by orphans, and the cream is bombarded with satellite microwaves. Enjoy your establishment poisoned fat-nuggets, sheep.