[Noisebridge-discuss] [8:00pm in Turing] Noisebridge Homepage Hacking! Web development!

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 23:28:42 UTC 2013

--- On Thu, 3/28/13, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/28/13, Ken M. Haggerty <kenmhaggerty at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Ken Haggerty is organizing :D I will bring some
> cookies? Oreos?
> >
> You can...
>
> But that supports the industry food producers by paying them
> to poison
> you with fake food GMOs, HFCS coloring, chemicals such as
> aluminum.
> All paid for and protected by the Farm Bill, with built in
> monsanto
> protection act. Distributed via GMA sponsored by the major
> media,
> using foreign oil in the process.
> Garrett
> Twitter: @xkit
> personx.tumblr.com

Garrett, perhaps you should turn that into an action and, say, hold a concurrent event where you can develop a cruelty/dolphin/gluten/chocolate/GMA/GPS/GOP/sugar/noble-gasses-free website while passing around pieces of non-toxic concrete to munch on.

On a more serious note, this response was uncalled for. You contributed nothing to the discussion, to the action being organized... You decided instead to push your agenda on something that had nothing to do with you.

You are aware that the Tides Foundation just released proof that trash-talking doesn't make your dick bigger, right?

- Reverend Mik McAllister
Purveyor of Subversive Fiction
http://www.prismandink.com
http://www.lunatextpublications.com