[Noisebridge-discuss] Fundraiser seeks Screen Printing Wizard

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Fri Mar 29 05:30:48 UTC 2013

One potential problem I foresee is that both the vinyl and lazzor
machines use the same windows machine. Both need windows software. I'll
try and procure another windows box, but I don't know if I'll be
successful. The 3d printers also use this box, but they are more easily
connected to other boxes.

If anyone has a windows machine lying around they can loan, that'd be great.
-c