[Noisebridge-discuss] Things the Fundraiser Still Needs

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 06:56:42 UTC 2013

We could use someone with a high-grade DSLR to take excellent pictures.
Food is covered at this point so don't worry about it until day of.
Fridge needs to be cleaned out before Saturday
The entrance way of Noisebridge should be cleared out.
  Organize the flyers, etc and consolidate into a single spot.  Throw out
all of the garbage.

Clear all of the tables that lead up to the maker bots.
Move the electronics table until it is touching the pillar buffering the
library.  We need all the space we can get.

Someone find some kind of sheet or fabric to cover the member shelves with.
Someone check the discuss for my "Thrift Town" thread and repeat it at the
fabric store a couple doors to the right of the space.

If you want to bring something, bring some chips, cookies, candy, anything.
I don't care what it comes from, just bring something and it will be eaten.