[Noisebridge-discuss] I am selling Noisebridge's pretty bitcoin collection, btw

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Fri Mar 29 19:04:39 UTC 2013

I figure $89 per bit is as good a deal as any (technically I already
sold Noisebridge's bitcoins a month ago at $30 but fortunately it is all
fungible and Noisebridge's bitcoin wallet is inside my Bitcoin wallet
and I just declared those sold bitcoins are *my* sold bitcoins, if you
see what I mean).

We had 4.46219 bitcoins, making it, ahhh hell let's round it up to $400.

If you think I am selling too soon, simply send us more Bitcoins at

1B5sJQ6Wu6AmK9xG5YTic4Nszw4PS7UMAM

and I will keep those ones for another six months.

PS Everybody asks us to offer bitcoins, but very people actually send us
bitcoins, in the same way that a bunch of people asked for WePay, but
the total amount we've got from the public via WePay so far is in fact
$1*. Come on, bitcoin and wepay people! Show you're better than those
Paypal galoots!

d.

* Actually that is not true. We also got $10 from me via WePay because I
  had to test the system and also was being hypocritical in not upping
  my donation by ten bucks. And someone not a million miles from Metalab
  chipped into keep Noisebridge alive to the sum of $160 a month, but
  asked for WePay, so I set it up. Too much transparency!