[Noisebridge-discuss] State of the Noisepledge Panic (No.... 4? of ∞ )

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Sat Mar 30 03:22:26 UTC 2013

Tallies so far are (thanks to lizzard):

NEW monthly subscriptions: $1720.00
PLEDGED (but not yet locked in) monthly subscriptions: $1199.00
One time donations:  $1090.00 (+$400 in cashed out bitcoinage)

As I said, your rabid pack of new treasurers will be concentrating on
collecting monies from people at the party on Saturday, so see you
there.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Art

After the weekend, I will have yet more magical offers to tempt you into
signing up, but WHATEVER THEY MAY BE, I promise that if you sign up this
weekend, YOU WILL GET THEM.

What could they be? Is it a part in Dr Who? A horrible death in Game of
Thrones? An amazingly priced USB 3.0 enclosure? Some special deals with
those lovely GitHub people? A free time machine? A tiny piece of lint?

One thing is for sure -- I will only tell you if we make it to $1900 in
monthly donations this weekend! Otherwise no lint for you!

Sign up now for $10 a month saviour rate at:
http://nburl.net/save <--- PayPal
https://www.wepay.com/donations/noisebridge <-- WePay
http://nburl.net/pledge <-- Another payment method of your own choosing

d.
PS Thanks to whoever did the awesome banners on the Noisebridge front
page: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge